- Antonio's Pizzeria & Cabaret
- Aurora Hotel
- Avalon Bay Company
- Avalon Grille
- The Avalon Hotel (open for essential workers only)
- Avalon Library - closed until further notice. (Sign up for a temporary digital card-valid for 90 days-to access all of our digital resources including eBooks, audiobooks, magazines, movies, TV, homework help, online classes, and more.)
- Banning House Lodge
- Bistro at the Atwater
- Bluewater Grill
- Brown’s Bikes
- Buena Vista Hotel
- Buoys & Gulls
- Casa Mariguita Hotel
- Catalina Adventure Sailing
- Catalina Coffee & Cookie
- Catalina Electric Bike Tours
- Catalina Island Inn
- Catalina Island Museum - Online shopping available
- Catalina Lodge
- Catalina Pottery & Tile Co.
- Catalina Souvenir Shop
- Ciao-Baci - Online shopping available
- DC Grill & Gifts at Airport in the Sky
- Descanso Beach Club
- Descanso Beach Ocean Sports
- The Edgewater Hotel
- El Galleon
- El Terado Terrace Hotel
- Eric's on the Pier
- Glenmore Plaza Hotel
- Hermosa Hotel
- Holiday Inn Resort Catalina Island (open for essential workers only)
- Hotel Atwater
- Hotel Mac Rae
- Hotel Metropole
- Hotel St. Lauren
- Hotel Vista Del Mar
- Island Bliss
- Island Rentals
- Island Spa Catalina
- La Paloma Las Flores Hotel
- Latitude 33
- Mi Casita
- Mini Golf Gardens
- Mt Ada
- The Old Turner Inn
- Original Jack's Country Kitchen
- Pavilion Hotel
- Portofino Hotel (under construction/remodel)
- Seacrest Inn
- Seaport Village Inn
- Snug Harbor Inn
- Steamer Trunk
- The Cove Restaurant
- The Lobster Trap
- Three Palms Arcade is closed. Restaurant is open.
- Toyon Grill
- White Buffalo Thrift Store
Catalina Flyer from Newport (Temporary cease of operation)
Catalina Express - Reduced Service to Catalina Island - See schedule and statement
Avalon City Hall is closed to the public. Please call 310-510-0220 for assistance with resident subsidy cards, taxi vouchers, etc.
- Staffed Mon-Thu (appt only), closed Friday.
- Avalon Vehicle Registration has been postponed and deadline extended; date TBD.
- Garibaldi Bus has suspended operation. Dial-a-Ride is available and operational.
- View cancelled or postponed events
Avalon Public School (part of LBUSD, closed through the end of the school year).
- Serving grab and go meals to students; breakfast 8-9 am, lunch 11am-12pm.
- Technical Support Available For Home Learning
Catalina Broadband (office closed until further notice)
- Customer Service available: 877.202.1491; email@example.com, 5am-7pm (Mon-Fri) & 5am-5pm (Sat)
- Technical Support available 24/7.
Catalina Island Conservancy Facilities
Effective Friday, March 20, 2020 the Conservancy visitor facilities and services will be mostly closed to the public.
- Eco Tours of the Interior
- Nature Center - An Educational resource
- Wildlands Express Shuttle (Avalon to Two Harbors)
HIKING AND BIKING
Access to the Island and the Interior. Update 5/12/20.
- Beaches and Beach Access Points are open
- Piers are closed
- Public Trails and Trailheads are open
- Beach Bike Paths are open
- Walking on open roads is permitted
- Biking on open roads not associated with beaches is permitted with a valid permit
- Compliance with Conservancy rules and regulations and Covid19 best practices is required at all times
- Rangers continue to be present in the interior.