Image & Video Library
Members can now register to access Love Catalina's online digital asset management (DAM) library. The DAM is a centralized system that stores, organizes and distributes all of our digital assets including images, logos and videos.
How to access the library:
- Read through the Photo & Video Requests, Licensing & Usage Rights.outlined below
- Click on the "Image & Video Library" button at the bottom of the page to preview all photos and video assets.
- Register for an account (one-time registration) in order to request and download assets.
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with your username and a temporary password, which you are able to change once you log into your account.
- Scroll through the assets or use the search function to find assets by keyword or category, ie: beaches, dining, hotels, bison, Avalon, kayaking, etc.
- If you need assistance or have any questions, contact Lynn or Michelle
Photo & Video Requests
Love Catalina Island Tourism Authority maintains a photo and video asset library for non-commercial use by media and authorized meeting & event planners and Love Catalina Island Tourism Authority members to supplement editorial coverage of Catalina Island, California.
Images and videos downloaded from our online gallery are intended for one-time use to promote Catalina Island, California as a destination for tourism and film production. Images and videos may not be copied, distributed or used for any purpose other than what you have indicated when requesting the images and videos. Any other use (i.e. advertisements, fliers, etc.) requires written authorization from the photographer(s), videographer(s) and Love Catalina Island Tourism Authority. Failure to comply with photo and video usage policies may result in fees and/or punitive damages as assessed by the photographer(s) and videographer(s).
Photo credits should read "Photo courtesy of Love Catalina Island" and be placed adjacent to any use of our photography. All images and videos remain the property of Love Catalina Island Tourism Authority. Registering and downloading images constitutes an understanding of and agreement with all licensing and usage rights.
Licensing and Usage Rights
Image(s) MAY BE used:
- To accompany editorial coverage of Catalina Island, California as a travel destination in local, national, and international media including but not limited to digital media articles, newspapers, magazines, websites, or travel guides. Photo credits should read "Photo courtesy of Love Catalina Island."
- Meeting & Event planners and film production are granted non-commercial use of imagery during the bid and scouting process and to promote Catalina Island to increase meeting attendance and garner film location rights.
- Domestic and International tour operators, travel agents, and travel partners may be granted access to use images alongside content specific to promoting travel to Catalina Island on behalf of Love Catalina.
- Non-profit tourism marketing organizations (Visit California, Discover L.A., CalTravel, etc.) may be granted use of imagery for promotional and editorial usage on a case-by-case basis.
Images MAY NOT be used for:
- Paid ads by anyone other than Love Catalina Island without written permission
- Production of promotional or retail items such as coffee mugs, posters, calendars, t-shirts, mousepads, etc.
- Promotion of real estate or relocation services.
Member Usage: Any member commercial use (i.e. advertisements, websites, emails, socially, fliers, brochure, etc.) requires authorization by Love Catalina Island Tourism Authority.
Click the button above to go the Image & Video Library.