2024-25 Catalina Island Map
We invite you to advertise in the 2024-25 Catalina Island Map & Directory. The map is the most popular local marketing piece for Catalina Island and will once again be produced by the same agency that created the official 2024 Catalina Island Visitor Guide, with a front cover to match the new guide.
Where are the Maps Distributed?
175,000 copies will be printed and distributed:
- In display racks located at all of the mainland transportation terminals
- On-board the majority of the passenger ferries coming to the island
- To visitors and cruise ship passengers at the Visitor Center on the Pier
- At member establishments and hotels on the island
- At various consumer travel and industry trade shows
- To AAA travel offices located throughout California, Arizona, Nevada, & the Pacific Northwest Included in media kits and welcome packets for groups visiting the island
- The map will also be available to view and print from our website (annual site traffic of 1 million+ visitors)
Advertising is open to all Love Catalina Island members. Non-member ad & listing rates are also available, please contact us for more information.
Premium Ad placement is confirmed upon receipt of contract and limited to fourteen 1/4 page premium ad spaces (see ad rates & specs for details).
Standard Ad placement (1/4 page and 1/8 page ads) may be requested but not guaranteed.
Business Directory Listings include the business name, website, phone number, circle on the map/location and a max 30 character description.
ALL ad space and placement is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to demand for the limited number of ad spaces, one ad space may be purchased per member business; a waitlist will be created for any unsold ad spaces and additional ads may be purchased if spaces remain available.
Advertisers also receive one FREE Business Directory Listing with the purchase of any size ad (one directory listing per ad space buy).
2023-24 Catalina Island Map Advertising Contract