Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
NEW LAW REQUIRES SEXUAL HARASSMENT PREVENTION TRAINING FOR ALL EMPLOYEES
Love Catalina Island is Here to Help You Become Compliant!
LOVE CATALINA ISLAND TOURISM AUTHORITY has partnered with CalChamber to provide you with access to harassment prevention training at a 20% discount. CalChamber’s program makes it easy to effectively train employees and meet your compliance obligations. The interactive online courses are affordable, easy to manage, and hassle-free to set up through their helpful customer support specialists. HR managers can purchase training for each employee, assign it to each employee by email and manage which employees have completed the training.
Some Key Product Features
• Interactive learning through scenarios, quizzes and more
• Option to take the self-paced course in English or Spanish
• Can be used on desktops, tablets, and most smartphones
• Tracked learner progress (start and stop at any time)
• Countdown timer tracks 2-hour supervisor and 1-hour employee requirements
Full course details and description is available through the website.
|Supervisor Retail Rate||Discount Rate||Non Supervisor Retail Rate||Discount Rate|
(Click the link, create an account and then apply the discount code.)
Use Code CIHPT at checkout.
New Law Requirements:
Starting January 1, 2019, California law requires employers with 5 or more employees to provide sexual harassment prevention training to all California employees:
- Two hours of training to supervisors
- One hour of training to nonsupervisory employees
- Once every two years and within six months of hire or promotion
Minimum employee count of "5" covers seasonal and temporary hires, including Independent contractors.
***Training deadline does not apply to Employers of seasonal and temporary employees, who are hired to work less than six months. These employees must be trained within 30 calendar days after their hire date or within 100 hours worked (whichever occurs first).
Use on Smartphones Too
Your learners can take their courses on most smartphones, plus enjoy other enhanced features.
**Taking these individual-learner courses in a group setting will not satisfy the state requirements.