Ava Malhotra, 62ABOVE
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
WHAT’S NEW ON CATALINA – JANUARY AND FEBRUARY 2023
Tourism Authority announces hotel packages for winter and Valentine’s Day and new activities throughout Catalina Island
AVALON, CALIF. (Jan. 2023) – As travelers sail into the new year, Love Catalina, the official Catalina Island Tourism Authority, is excited to share new happenings on the island. From hotel packages to new activities, visit with the whole family or plan a romantic getaway this season.
Available now, enjoy special boat and hotel packages via Catalina Express’ Best of Winter offerings. Now through March 17, 2023, visitors can save up to 50% as well as receive round-trip boat transportation. With more than 10 hotel partners visitors can choose from budget to luxury, newly renovated, and historic hotels with a deal for everyone. For a full list of participating hotels and offers, please see here. Additionally, Catalina Express has begun fueling its fleet of boats with renewable diesel as of January 1, helping to reduce travelers' carbon footprint significantly.
In February, celebrate romance on Catalina Island with hotel packages from a variety of hotels. These hotel offerings include:
- Avalon Hotel - Enjoy the Love is an Adventure package this Valentine’s Day at the Avalon Hotel. Included within this package is two roundtrip tickets on the Catalina Express and a two-night stay at The Avalon Hotel. Couples can choose between two discounted romantic excursions including two-and-a-half-hour sunset cruise with Catalina Adventure Sailing or Mountain Bike Downhill Trek with Bike Catalina. Additional offerings include half dozen roses for a room from Sweetheart's Bouquet, a box of dark chocolates from Lloyd’s of Avalon, and an extended continental breakfast each morning in the private Koi Garden.
- Hotel Vista Del Mar - Enjoy time just the two of you with the Romance Package. Included is a romantic stay at Hotel Vista Del Mar, roundtrip boat transportation and a bottle of champagne or wine upon arrival.
- Snug Harbor Inn – Enjoy an unforgettable experience at the Snug Harbor Inn with the Romance Package including a romantic stay for two, roundtrip boat transportation, and a bottle of champagne or wine upon arrival.
- Aurora Hotel - Offering two romantic packages – The Romance Package and Happy Anniversary Package – the Aurora Hotel invites couples to feel the love on Catalina Island. The Romance Package includes wine, flowers, transportation, and a couples massage. The Happy Anniversary Package includes transportation, flowers, and a private two-hour interior tour with Catalina Backcountry or a two-hour Jeep Tour with Catalina Conservancy.
- Hotel Atwater – Express your love with a romantic Catalina escape at Hotel Atwater. Enjoy the Romance Package which includes roundtrip for two on the Catalina Express, accommodations at the hotel, a box of chocolates, and a bottle of champagne!
Enjoy an adventure with a loved one this Valentine’s Day with special offers from several activities including:
- Catalina Divers Supply - Get adventurous with Catalina Divers Supply's snorkel special offering couples half off a second snorkel.
- Catalina Taxi and Tours - The Toast to Catalina Tour is the perfect adventure for couples. Included in the tour is wine, a charcuterie platter, and a Jeep Tour to one of the remote windward side beaches. Especially popular for couples looking to get engaged!
- The M Restaurant - Dine oceanside on Valentine’s Day at The M Restaurant with a special menu. Enjoy Italian cuisine featuring fresh seasonal ingredients and local seafood.
- Catalina Island Mermaids - Catalina Island Mermaids are offering a Camp & Dive Retreat from February 10th to 12th. Join a community of ocean changemakers for two nights of camping in Two Harbors along with two days of ocean activities like kayaking, diving, and snorkeling in the coves along the coast. Additional details and booking can be found here.
For more information about Catalina Island, please visit www.lovecatalina.com.
About Love Catalina Island:
Love Catalina Island Tourism Authority is the Island's official source of visitor information. Originally founded in 1949, the nonprofit is comprised of approximately 230 member organizations, working closely with city officials, local businesses and the community at large to attract visitors and support the local economy. Love Catalina Island is governed by an elected board of directors and is funded in part through the collection of Transient Occupancy Taxes. For more information, please visit www.lovecatalina.com. Travelers can also join the conversation on Facebook (www.facebook.com/lovecatalinaisland) Instagram (@LoveCatalinaIsland) and Twitter (@LoveCatalina_)