Catalina Island is beautiful any time of year, around the holidays, with twinkling lights and festive decor, Catalina comes alive. Take a peek around at our photo op spots and find the perfect place for your holiday photo or social post. Be the envy of all of your followers.
1. Via Casino, the archway leading out to the Catalina Casino is adorned with holiday lights and festive wreaths.
2. The Merry Christmas bench on Middle Beach is the most iconic Catalina holiday spot for your Christmas card.
3. The tile fountain planter in front of the Bellanca Hotel and Island Spa Catalina is adorned with a Gingerbread couple that sparkle at night.
4. Bring your hat and scarf and build a sandman. This makes a fun island holiday photo. Tip: Seaweed, rocks and other beach finds make great eyes, nose, buttons and arms.
5. Wrigley Stage is the site of our Catalina Christmas Tree. This is the perfect spot of a family photo.
6. The Catalina Casino is beautiful year round. In December, the building is uplit with red and green lights and a tree made of lights is illuminated on the peak.
7. Catalina Island Hotels make guests feel extra welcome with beautiful and festive Christmas trees and decor.
La Paloma Las Flores
8. The Metropole Marketplace comes to life during the holidays. Wind your way through the cobblestone walkways and discover cute shops and cozy restaurants.
10. Take a picture with a holiday Bison at Airport in the Sky. Tip: Stop by DC3 Gifts & Grill for a Killer Cookie.
11. New Year's Eve Gala at the historic Catalina Casino offers a plethora of photo ops.