How does an afternoon drinking wine on the sand while listening to light guitar played by Catalina based artist James Moody sound? How about reggae live on a beachfront stage with Pato Banton or maybe dancing in the sand to an ABBA review? Still not sold, then try Jazz in the Casino Ballroom or a DJ at a beachfront bar. There is practically something for every musical taste and it can all be enjoyed this fall on Catalina Island.
Mark your calendars and head for the island to enjoy a host of fabulous free performances.
- August 4th Dance Meditation Concert with Michel Pascal & Friends–Wrigley Stage, 5pm (Free)
- August 5th, Pet the Dog-DJ –Descanso Beach Club, 1pm-5 pm
- August 18th, Xceptional Tribute to ABBA–Wrigley Stage, 6 pm-10pm (Free)
- August 19th, Wheeland Brothers Catalina Takeover–Descanso Beach Club, 2pm
- August 25th Spiritual Songs with Retha Bogard–Wrigley Stage (Free)
- August 25th, Pato Banton by Xceptional Catalina Concerts, Wrigley Stage, 6pm-10pm (Free)
- September 1st, DJ K-Fresh–Descanso Beach Club
- September 2nd, Labor Day Weekend “So Long Summer, Out with a Bang” Concert & Fireworks–Wrigley Stage, 6 pm start (Free)
- September 7th, TBA–Wrigley Stage, 6 pm (Free)
- September 15th Annual Art Festival with Catalina Musicians—Wrigley Stage (Free)
- September 15th Catalina Island Women’s Forum Wine Festival with James Moody Guitar–South Beach
- September 21-23 Catalina Wine Mixer–Descanso Beach Club
- October 11-21, 32nd Annual JazzTrax Music Festival—Descanso Beach Club & Catalina Island Casino Ballroom
- October 18th, Fall Fest with Music on Wrigley Stage (Free)
- October 26th, DJ Michael Basic–Wrigley Stage, 6pm (Free)
- September 8th, 2018 Two Harbors Microbrew Festival with Live Music—Harbor Sands, 1pm-4pm
Sponsors include, Catalina Island Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau, Holiday Inn Resort Catalina Island, Catalina Island Company, Bluewater Avalon, Cutwater Spirits, Luau Larry’s, The Lobster Trap, Catalina Island Vacation Rentals, Catalina Island Real Estate, Island Express Helicopters, City of Avalon, Yamaha Music, LA Weekly, OC Weekly, Ballast Point Brewing Co, Catalina Express and Avalon Freight Services. Event production is provided by Xceptional Music, Art Good’s JazzTrax and The Perfect Event (varies by event).