Catalina Island is known as the “Island of Romance," after the popular “26 Miles Across the Sea” song, and it's the perfect spot to celebrate Valentine's Day with your significant other.
With its distinctive Mediterranean charm, escaping to Catalina feels as though you've been transported to another world.
After finding your perfect romantic accommodations, (see Island of Romance Packages) explore the many romantic things to do on Catalina Island, know as a lover's paradise.
- Watch the sunrise from a scenic overlook
- Plan a picnic lunch and discover a secluded cove
- Have champagne and a charcuterie delivered to your hotel room
- Fly high above the ocean where you'll find a peaceful calm on a parasail adventure
- Find your swing with a round of golf at the Catalina Mini Golf Gardens
- Discover the wild side of Catalina’s interior on a Jeep or Hummer eco-tour, spot bison and Catalina fox
- Take a stroll through the Botanic Gardens and take in the view from high atop the Wrigley Memorial
- Ride on a bicycle built for two and explore oceanfront roadways and lush canyon drives
- Explore Catalina Island’s abundant marine life without getting wet on a semi-submersible submarine
- Zip through Descanso Canyon on the Catalina Zip Line Eco Tour
- Challenge yourselves as you swing through the trees on an aerial adventure course
- Indulge yourselves at one of Avalon’s day spas
- Book a cabana or a pair of chaise lounges at Descanso Beach Club
- Enjoy an ocean front cocktail
- Dine at one of the many bayfront restaurants.