2020 Catalina Island Visitors Guide
It’s time for the new 2020 Catalina Island Visitors Guide! Each year we produce the Official Catalina Island Visitors Guide as our #1 fulfillment piece and primary source of information for visitors planning a trip to the Island. This attractive, magazine style publication is designed to sell Catalina Island to prospective visitors as a premier, year-round vacation destination.
75,000 copies, printed in late Dec 2019/early Jan 2020 and distributed throughout the year.
- The Visitors Guide is primarily available off-island to create interest in Catalina Island and all it has to offer. Mailed in response to various advertising leads, telephone, mail and online/email inquiries
- 7 CA Welcome Centers, Santa Monica Visitor Centers, Catalina Express & Catalina Flyer Terminals
- 250 + AAA Offices in California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Idaho, Washington & Oregon
- Sports, Concierge, Cruise Industry, Travel & Trade Shows
- Southern California area hotels, 3 So. CA Airports: Burbank , John Wayne, San Diego
- Display Racks at the Visitor Center on the Green Pleasure Pier
- BONUS: Online edition available at Catalina.com (1.1 million annual website visitors) with direct links to your business from both display ads and listings
ALL Member Businesses receive one FREE listing in one of two categories* below.
*Business Listings (not including hotels/vacation rentals) include: business name, phone number, url, up to a 200 character description. Additional or Premium (over 200 character) Business Listings are also available for an additional cost.
*Hotel/Vacation Rental Business Listings: one free listing in the Accommodations Grid Guide, includes: business name, address, phone, URL, amenities, map reference and up to 200 character description.
We are pleased to announce that ad rates will remain the same again this year.
Premium Formatted Listing (Hotel/Vacation Rentals only): includes: business name, address, phone, url, up to 400 character description, and one (2.5” x 2.375”) image. See rate card for sample layout.
Grid Guide Advertising: listings for at-a-glance viewing by interest. Paid Grid Guide categories include: Activities, Restaurants, Group Events, Meetings & Weddings.
Display Advertising: available on a first-come, first-served basis. Premium & Standard ad positions available. Previous premium advertisers will have first choice of all premium spots.
No Advertising Rate Increase for 2020!
ADVERTISING SALES: Michelle Warner email@example.com Phone: 310-510-7653
DEADLINES: Early Bird Reservations/Payment: Friday, August 23, 2019 Final Deadline for Ads/Payment: Friday, September 6, 2019
AD/LISTING RATES & SPECS: Please refer to the Advertising Rates and Specifications Brochure for rates, ad sizes and technical information.
SEND ADS TO: Mix Marketing Mollie McDonough Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Upload files to: hightail.com/u/mixmarketing.com Phone: 949.429.6314