AVALON, Calif. – Known as the "Island of Romance," Catalina Island is the perfect weekend getaway for SoCal couples this Valentine's Day. With stunning ocean views, beachfront dining and outdoor adventures on land and sea, the island hosts unique romantic activities in tropical landscapes.
As destination dupes rise as 2024's top travel trend, Catalina offers an enchanting alternative to European and Mediterranean destinations. Stay at a charming cottage or luxury beachside hotel, take a romantic helicopter ride over the island and enjoy the month of romance in a lover's paradise.
- Catalina Island Company's exclusive romance packages take the planning out of your picturesque trip. Experience a stay for two at the recently-renovated Hotel Atwater, round-trip tickets on the Catalina Express and a host of romantic amenities.
- Enjoy a full romantic itinerary at Hotel Metropole, including a luxurious night with round-trip boat transportation, couples massage, parasailing, and more.
- Maverick Helicopters offers an intimate getaway for two in the sky. Skip the ferry to the island or tour Catalina from above to witness untouched beauty.
- Shower your love with wine and roses at the Aurora Hotel. Mention Valentine's Day when booking to receive sparkling wine and roses in your room upon arrival.
- Take your sweetheart on a romantic museum date to the Catalina Museum for Art & History! All jewelry in the Museum Store will be 20% off from 2/10-2/14.
- The Avalon Hotel provides a memorable Catalina stay with Valentine's Day Specials! Enjoy a fresh breakfast, savor a bottle of champagne and embark on a sunset cruise.
Travelers can celebrate love and create unforgettable memories on Catalina Island this Valentine's Day when the crowds have subsided, but the enchanting atmosphere lingers. This island paradise is the perfect backdrop for a romantic getaway, offering something special for every couple seeking a unique and intimate experience.
About Love Catalina Island Tourism Authority:
With 230 members, the non-profit organization Love Catalina Island Tourism Authority is the champion of the island’s business community. The organization fosters a successful economy through the promotion of the island as an attractive destination for travel with a focus on sustainability. For more information, please visit www.lovecatalina.com. Travelers can also join the conversation on Facebook (www.facebook.com/lovecatalinaisland) Instagram (@LoveCatalinaIsland) and X (@LoveCatalina_).
About Catalina Island:
A picture-perfect island paradise just 22 miles off the coast of Southern California, Catalina is a beautiful, dynamic, eclectic destination with a rich history, wide open spaces, and fresh ocean breezes. Catalina offers 25 lodging properties and 300 vacation rentals, including bed and breakfast inns, seaside condominiums, charming bungalows and hotels. The Island boasts 33 palate-pleasing restaurants, lively seaside bars, and an abundance of on- and off-water activities and amenities. Also, home to eight marine sanctuaries and the Catalina Island Conservancy (with 48,000 acres of pristine protected wilderness), these island treasures offer endless year-round outdoor recreation possibilities. Catalina Island is the perfect getaway all visitors will love. For more information, please visit www.LoveCatalina.com.
62ABOVE on behalf of Catalina Island
Corie Fiebiger at CorieF@62above.com | firstname.lastname@example.org